SENIOR BOOKKEEPER & FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR
If you are seeking an environment where you are welcomed as a family member and not just another staff member, you are looking in the right place. Our customers enjoy an exceptional service because of our exceptional team!
We are looking for someone to add value to the organisation. This position requires a positive person with a combination of self-motivation, energy and helpful mentoring skills that can be both a team player and a leader.
Must have qualifications in Accounting or have experience as a bookkeeper and financial administrator and it would be beneficial to have worked in a Financial or Payments Company.
Some of the attributes required:
· Must have strong work ethics
· Experience in Financial Statements (up to trial balance)
· Experience with Sage Online Accounting Advantageous
· Previous Audit experience would be advantageous
· Cashflow and Forecasting
· Advanced Excel and Formulas
· PAYE, UIF, SDL and SARS submissions
· VAT knowledge and reconciliations
· Budget knowledge and experience
· Debtors and Creditors experience
· Ability to work on complicated recons
· Great attention to detail
· Must be able to problem solve
· Must be willing to work in a high pressurised environment and be flexible on working hours.
· Possible remote position so a stable internet setup at home is a requirement.
If you believe that you are suited for this position, please complete the form to submit your CV