Pocket Pro Card Reader
Process Card Payments on the Go
R149 pm | R1449 once off (ex VAT)
Transaction fees based on turnover sliding scale or we will beat your existing service provider’s rates when you switch to us
A mobile card reader card machine which accepts credit and debit card payments by utilising a card payment app on your smartphone or tablet and connecting via bluetooth to your device.
What’s in the box
1 x WAPPoint Pocket Pro card machine device
1 x Free Back Up Snap and Pay QR Code Sign
1 x USB Charger
1 x User guide
1 x Card Acceptance Display Decal
*Please note that all payment terminals come with Visa and MasterCard acceptance by default. Any other card types may require additional paperwork to apply and may take anything from 2 weeks to 2 months to apply for and integrate into your card reader terminal.
– Modern and sleek look and feel
– Long lasting battery life
– Equipped to handle busy trading environments
– Tap and go enabled
– EMV ‘Chip & PIN’ certified
– Compatible with Android & iOS devices
Parktown North Residents Association
The Pizza Shack
Phuka Pottery Studio
Noah’s Cheese (Pty) Ltd
The cheapest card machine may not be the best solution for you. Some factors to consider:
- Reliability: We all know that “goedkoop is duurkoop” and an unreliable card machine can cost you a lot of money in lost sales. Our Pocket Pro Card Reader is tried, tested and loved by thousands of merchants countrywide.
- Backup solutions: If your card machine lets you down during a busy period, with any service provider you’re going to wait between 4 hours-72 hours for a new one. We give every client a free Snap & Pay solution to continue trading immediately and we offer free backup devices at major expos.
- Multiple Solutions Under One Roof: Many service providers only offer the card reader option or only physical devices but as your business grows, you may want to trade online or upgrade to a speedpoint card machine. Splitting your turnovers between various providers can cause that you pay a higher rate. With us you can grow and get the best deal overall.
16 Reasons To Choose WAPPoint for your Card Processing Needs
We are the only service provider to offer every merchant a free backup online Snap & Pay terminal to process transactions when your existing terminal is down. We also offer free onsite backup terminals at most major events.
We pay R200 in cash for every referral that signs up with us and a further transaction based commission after 5 referrals have signed up.
Because we have so many solutions, you have the flexibility to switch between various packages and contracts if your business needs change. We are the ideal one-stop-shop for all your needs!
We pride ourselves on offering value for money rather than being the cheapest but if you find it cheaper elsewhere, we will happily match any written quote or current supplier pricing unless it beats our costing margins.
Our online reporting tools give you access to your transaction history and settlement recons which make it convenient for you to access any time of day! These reports are also available in CSV format so you can download and import into any accounting package, saving you time and money on bookkeeping. Our multi-level access features allow you to manage multiple businesseses or branches under one account.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 so you can be sure that you are with a company that knows our industry and your business needs like no other!
We operate nationally and can deliver to and support merchants in any part of South Africa.
Feel like a VIP with your very own dedicated account manager to attend to your merchant needs regardless of your turnover or status!
Sign up online within minutes and we’ll have you transacting within 24-72 hours or less!
We offer around the clock support 24/7/365 and because we cater for +-500 events per year, our weekend / after hour support teams are highly trained to make sure you are properly taken care of.
Many service providers charge minimum swipe fees (when you swipe for under R100) or settlement fees (when you have to request settlement or per day traded) which we do not. With us there are no hidden costs!
Most service providers offer gross settlement and then deduct all the fees on month end when there are already so many expenses going off. That’s why we offer nett settlement so you have control over your cash flow.
We are the only service provider where you can rent a card payment solution on a short term basis like for an event only.
WAPPoint is a family business driven on strong family values. As such, we like to keep a personal touch on every aspect of the business, making it possible for our customers to experience first class service and dedication.
Our staff are highly trained, extremely efficient and can communicate (read, write and speak) in English & Afrikaans.
Let us beat your current card machine rates
You Might Also Like
High speed transacting on a wireless card machine. Every device can be fitted with dual SIM cards for best connectivity.
Online Card Payments
Whether you have an existing website or no website at all, we can help you accept online or eCommerce card payments.