Online Card Payments Platform
Process eCommerce Card Payments Online
Only pay as you transact
We offer various online card payment platforms that enable you to take your business online.
- Do you sell through Facebook or Facebook Marketplace? Opt for our Standalone Widget or Snap & Pay Solution online card payment solution.
- Do you have a eCommerce store or do you make use of Shopify? Opt for our eCommerce Plugin Payment Platform. We can help you install a payment plugin into your shopping cart application so that you accept card payments through a secure check out process.
- Looking for a solution to add to your invoices or simply get a quick payment from a client? We’ll help you setup a payment page on your website or add it to our website. No technical knowledge needed and it takes less than 5 minutes!
We offer two online payment packages:
Basic: For the beginner or businesses with very low turnovers. R0pm Rental with a higher fixed rate transaction fee OR
Premium: For the established online trader. R99pm (ex VAT) Rental with a sliding scale turnover based transaction fee
This allows merchants in various stages of growth to opt for the one best suited and switch between them as the needs change.
*Please note that all online payment terminals come with Visa and MasterCard acceptance by default. Any other card types may require additional paperwork to apply and may take anything from 2 weeks to 2 months to apply for and integrate into your terminal.
3 Payment Solutions To Choose From:
- Masterpass Snap & Pay Terminal
- Standalone Widget Terminal
- Shopping Cart Plugin Payment Solution
Whichever payment platform you choose, we’ll help you integrate it and provide you with comprehensive support to get it all setup.
Berghaan Studio Apartments BnB
Everything from start to finish went smooth and fast.
Uitstekende vinnige diens te alle tye, dankie. Bly net so effektief en vriendelik soos julle is!
Royal Cream Treat cc
Always helpful and friendly.
Great customer service.
The cheapest online card payment platform may not be the best solution for you. Some factors to consider:
- Hidden Costs: Look out for hidden service costs like a Minimum Service Fee (charged on transactions below a certain value) and Daily Settlement Rate (charged each time they pay funds to you). We don’t charge any of these hidden costs.
- Dedicated Account Manager: If you’re new to eCommerce or new to online trading, we’ll help you set it up from start to finish.
- Multiple Solutions Under One Roof: Many service providers only offer an eCommerce payment platform solution and no physical card machine devices. As your business grows, you may want to add more card payment options and offer clients ways to pay on a physical device. Splitting your turnovers between various providers can cause that you pay a higher rate. With us you can grow and get the best deal overall.
Quick Comparison To Help You Choose
Whether you have a website or not, we can help you to take online card payments in just a few easy steps.
Masterpass Snap & Pay
How It Works:
Cardholders scan your QR Code image via an App on their smartphone
How It Works:
A basic payment page is created and you provide customers with a link to it
Shopping Cart Ecommerce
How It Works:
Customers make their purchases through a shopping cart website
16 Reasons to Choose WAPPoint for your Card Processing needs
We pay R200 in cash for every referral that signs up with us and a further transaction based commission after 5 referrals have signed up.
Because we have so many solutions, you have the flexibility to switch between various packages and contracts if your business needs change. We are the ideal one-stop-shop for all your needs!
We pride ourselves on offering value for money rather than being the cheapest but if you find it cheaper elsewhere, we will happily match any written quote or current supplier pricing unless it beats our costing margins.
Our online reporting tools give you access to your transaction history and settlement recons which make it convenient for you to access any time of day! These reports are also available in CSV format so you can download and import into any accounting package, saving you time and money on bookkeeping. Our multi-level access features allow you to manage multiple businesseses or branches under one account.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 so you can be sure that you are with a company that knows our industry and your business needs like no other!
We operate nationally and can deliver to and support merchants in any part of South Africa.
Feel like a VIP with your very own dedicated account manager to attend to your merchant needs regardless of your turnover or status!
Sign up online within minutes and we’ll have you transacting within 24-72 hours or less!
Many service providers charge minimum swipe fees (when you swipe for under R100) or settlement fees (when you have to request settlement or per day traded) which we do not. With us there are no hidden costs!
Most service providers offer gross settlement and then deduct all the fees on month end when there are already so many expenses going off. That’s why we offer nett settlement so you have control over your cash flow.
WAPPoint is a family business driven on strong family values. As such, we like to keep a personal touch on every aspect of the business, making it possible for our customers to experience first class service and dedication.
Our staff are highly trained, extremely efficient and can communicate (read, write and speak) in English & Afrikaans.
Let us beat your current Card Terminal rates
You Might Also Like
Pocket Pro Card Reader
The credit & debit card terminal that connects to your smart phone via bluetooth to process transactions on the go.
Speed Point Machines
High speed transacting on a wireless card machine. Every device can be fitted with dual SIM cards for best connectivity.