Speedpoint Card Machine
Process Card Payments on a Wireless Swiping Machine
Rental or Purchase Packages
Transaction fees based on turnover or we will beat your rates when you switch
The cheapest card machine may not be the best for you.
Here are some factors to consider:
- Reporting: We offer CSV reporting to simplify your recon & bookkeeping processes. Most service providers only offer the end of day settlement print out which then has to be captured and reconciled by hand.
- Backup solutions: If your card machine lets you down during a busy period, with any service provider you’re going to wait between 4 hours-72 hours for a new one. We give every client a free backup payment solution to continue trading immediately and we offer free backup devices at major expos so you can continue trading within minutes.
- Purchase Options: Most service providers only offer the option to rent a speedpoint card machine. On average our merchants who opt to buy a card machine save R6000 a year.
Our speedpoint card machines are the ultimate payment solution for processing debit and credit card payments quickly. Simply swipe, insert or tap and go for seamless transacting. All WAPPoint speedpoints come with the option of a single or dual SIM card which is built into the device. Every speedpoint is equipped with a printer to print merchant and cardholder receipts.
What’s in the box
– WAPPoint Speedpoint card machine
– Free Back Up Snap and Pay QR Code Sign
– User guide
– Card Acceptance Display Decal
– Tally Rolls
*Please note that all speedpoint swiping machines come with Visa and MasterCard acceptance by default. Any other card types may require additional paperwork to apply and may take anything from 2 weeks to 2 months to apply for and integrate into your speedpoint terminal.
– Modern and sleek look and feel
– Long lasting battery life
– Equipped to handle busy trading environments
– Tap and go enabled
– EMV ‘Chip & PIN’ certified
-Our card machines can be repaired and serviced over time.
Super easy to use. Fantastic service.
The service at Wappoint is always incredibly good! Communication is always excellent. Delivery times etc… Thank you
Carmen Stevens Wines (Pty) Ltd
I had a problem with the charger and they sent me a new machines immediately. Great Service!
Your Best choice (Pty) Ltd
The machine as working excellently until we were out of paper roll, otherwise the service is good.
Speedpoint Card Machine Packages
Once you make a selection, complete our hassle free online sign up and we’ll deliver within 1-3 days!
Rental - R399pm Ex Vat
Month-Month Contract (Min 2 Months)
Purchase - R2999 Ex Vat
No Contract *Refurbished Device
Expo - R660 Ex Vat
Expo Contract (Up to 2 Weeks)
Let us beat your current speedpoint rates
Comparison between Card Machine Packages
|Description||Card Reader||Card Machine|
|Connectivity||Connects via Bluetooth||Connects via SIM Card|
|Battery Life||All Day Battery (Dependent on Usage)||All Day Battery (Dependent on Usage)|
|Charger||USB Charging||Regular Charger|
|Tap n Go||Enabled||Enabled on Selected Devices|
|Transaction Speed||30 sec -2 Minutes||Less than 1 min|
|Best Suited To||Lower Turnover Merchants / Merchants with 1 Operator||Higher Turnover Merchants / Merchants with Multiple Operators|
|Card Types||Visa/Master PIN Based Cards||Visa, Master by default. Amex / Diners / Fleet etc upon request.|
Sign Up In Under 10 Minutes
Delivery within 1-3 days
Rental Vs Buying a Card Machine
You get to decide what’s right for your pocket and your business. Purchasing a card reader or card payment device may seem like the obvious choice but if your card machine breaks outside of warranty, can you afford to buy a new one or pay for the repairs every time? Our rental package allows you to get unlimited replacements!
You might also like
Pocket Pro Card Reader
The credit & debit card terminal that connects to your smart phone via bluetooth to process transactions on the go.
Online Card Payments
Whether you have an existing website or no website at all, we can help you accept online or eCommerce card payments.